"Every planet has its own weird customs. About a year before we met, I spent six weeks on a moon where the principal form of recreation was juggling geese. My hand to God. Baby geese - goslings! They were juggled."

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The house tour

Well the long journey acoss the country with all my stuff and animals has come to an end.  Not one little thing went wrong and I arrived on Friday totally ready to begin my new life in Pucará.

The next day my thermometer read 76 degrees (!) and I decided to take some pictures to show you around my house.  Hopefully soon I´ll have a videocamera again to give a better feel of the place.

The front of my house from the road!
Back of the house
The backyard
The new laundromat

Looking down the road to the town center, school on the left

Looking up the road... end of the line!
New room!  Fresh-painted walls!
The other side of my room
Misi seems to be right at home.  Also trying to crochet a rug for my door, but my host Alicia decided we should make a circular rug.
Misi!
And Moo seems to like her new home just fine, too

No comments:

Post a Comment