"Every planet has its own weird customs. About a year before we met, I spent six weeks on a moon where the principal form of recreation was juggling geese. My hand to God. Baby geese - goslings! They were juggled."

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Honey

Already I'm seeing a drastic decimation in an element of my food supply...honey. It might last a couple of weeks, though.

Yesterday I started writing down my thoughts and goals for this summer. And began researching all the resource options I have, which aren't many. There is a definite need for a comprehensive geology book on Denali.

And today I faced reality - my thesis must be done by 15 June. I really have to work on it today, which is what I've planned. I originally wanted to hike all the frontcountry trails and investigate the current Earthcaches, but I'm putting what I want to do on hold for what I have to do. There'll be time later for that later, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment